The Content page assists club staff in curating the content that they wish to display within their campaign’s emails. This allows clubs to further personalize their Prospect/Member outreach.
To create a campaign’s content, first navigate to that campaign’s Content page.
Next, utilize the page’s features to design the campaign’s content per the club’s desire.
This page’s four features include:
- Include Logo in Header: Checking this filter will allow the club’s logo to appear within the email’s header.
- Exclude Default CSS Wrapper: Checking this filter will remove Club OS’ CSS wrapper from the email.
- Add Dynamic Content: By inserting these tags within the email’s body, each email will now automatically customize itself according to every individual Prospect/Member contained within the campaign’s audience. Through data drawn from each recipient’s Club OS account, an email can be engineered to instantly personalize over thirty instances of data ranging from a Prospect/Member’s first and last name to their club location’s phone number.
- Text Field: Insert the email’s content here.
Note: Images such as promotional ads, can be inserted within the body of an email by clicking the
highlighted icon below.
When finished, click either the ‘Quick Save’ or ‘Save & Exit’ buttons located in the page’s top-right
- Quick Save: This button saves the page’s current specifications.
- Save & Exit: This button saves the page’s current specifications and redirects users to the general Campaign page.