There are four parts to building campaign emails. This article, Campaign History, is part three. For information on other parts of the process, click one of the links below:
Introduction: Email Campaigns
Part 1: Campaign Status Menu
Part 2: Types of Email Campaigns:
Part 3: Campaign History <
The Campaign History page provides a record of email campaigns (both active and deactivated) corresponding to a club location and date. Campaign History enables users to evaluate the effectiveness of a campaign by providing statistics gathered during its active period.
Note: The Campaign History page is located under the 'Marketing' tab in the side navigation bar (Marketing → Campaign History).
Filtering Campaign History
- Date drop-down menu: This drop-down menu enables users to filter campaigns by month and year. All campaigns that were active during the selected date will be listed.
- To filter by date, select the drop-down menu. Then, select the desired month/year from the drop-down list.
- Note: The available date goes back one calendar year. Any date further back will not be available in the Date drop-down menu.
- Location drop-down menu: This drop-down menu enables users to filter campaign history by club locations. Only campaigns initiated by the selected location will populate the campaign history.
- To filter by location, select the drop-down menu. Then, select the desired location from the drop-down list.
Campaign History Columns
- 1. Campaign Name: The name given to the campaign when it was originally built.
- 2. Sent: The number of emails sent for the campaign during the selected date range.
- 3. Opened: The number of campaign emails opened by recipients. Additionally, this column provides the percent of ‘Sent’ emails that were opened by recipients. This percentage is calculated by dividing the number of ‘Opened’ emails by the number of ‘Sent’ emails.
- 4. Clicked: If the campaign’s emails contain a hyperlink, this column tracks how many recipients clicked the link within the email. Additionally, this column provides the percent of ‘Sent’ emails that had recipients click their hyperlink. This percentage is calculated by dividing the number of ‘Clicked’ emails by the number of ‘Sent’ emails.
- 5. Total: Located at the bottom of the page, this row provides the combined total of all listed campaigns for each column of data.
Example: The total number of ‘Sent’ emails across all active email campaigns for the selected club location during Feb. 2016 was 129.
Part 4: Advanced Filtering Options >