New Release: 8/19/16
- The ability to access multiple locations now extends to Location Managers, Front Desk staff, and Salespersons.
- Clubs can now send/receive emails of any domain (ex. AOL, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, etc.) without violating the DMARC policies.
- Campaign Email:
- The ‘From Email’ will now display as ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
- The ‘From Name’ will now display as either the Email Campaign’s name or the name of the assigned employee.
- The ‘Reply-To Email’ will now appear as either the pre-selected Campaign Email 1, Campaign Email 2 or assigned employee’s email address.
- For more info on how to edit Campaign Emails, click here.
- User Search: The ‘Marketing Source’ filter now includes disabled sources. For more info on User Search Filters, click here.
- Marketing Source:
- Facebook: Prospect accounts will now display the submitted Lead Ad form’s title within its ‘Marketing Source’ field. For more on Facebook Lead Ad Integration, click here.
- HubSpot: Prospect accounts will now display the submitted HubSpot Lead Form’s title and page’s title within its ‘Marketing Source’ field. For more on HubSpot Integration, click here.
- Club OS now syncs Email/SMS opt-outs and Salespeople to Jonas Compete.
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful