The ‘Employee Active Client Report’ identifies members, by location(s) or employee(s), whose service agreements currently have remaining units. These are units that have not expired or been used for PT, semi-private, or group training sessions. This report enables clubs to assess and re-engage members with remaining units to avoid a loss of revenue or membership.
Click here to learn more about accessing reports.
1. Within the report, members are organized into sections according to their assigned trainer. The trainer’s name, as well as the total number of assigned clients (members), are listed at the top of each section.
- Note: If a member is assigned to two different trainers, they will appear in both trainers’ sections.
2. A row is generated for each service agreement with remaining units. If a member owns more than one agreement with remaining units then he or she will populate multiple rows.
3. The ‘Unassigned PT Clients’ section, located at the bottom of the report, populates with members who have not been assigned to a trainer. This helps clubs identify and assign a trainer to every member with remaining service agreement units.
4. If ‘All Locations’ is selected when the report is generated, each location is assigned a tab at the bottom of the report. Select a location’s tab to view its data.
The columns featured in this report are as follows:
- Last Name: Last name of the member who owns the corresponding service agreement.
- First Name: First name of the member who owns the corresponding service agreement.
- Cell Phone: Mobile phone number of the member who owns the corresponding service agreement.
- Work Phone: Work phone number of the member who owns the corresponding service agreement.
- Email: Email address of the member who owns the corresponding service agreement.
- Birthdate: Birthday of the member who owns the corresponding service agreement.
- Last Session: The most recent PT, semi-private training, or group training event conducted with the member.
- Next Session: The next scheduled PT, semi-private training, or group training event for the member.
- Note: ‘Not Scheduled’ will be listed if a next session has not been scheduled.
- Last Measurement: The date of the last measurement performed for the member.
- Note: ‘Never’ will be listed if a measurement has yet to be taken for the member.
- Agreement Name: The name of the purchased service agreement package.
- Agreement Status: The current status of the agreement.
- Note: This report pulls all agreements with remaining units regardless of status, therefore agreements that are ‘Frozen’, ‘Canceled’, or ‘Completed’ will also be included.
- Member Service: The type of service included in the service agreement package.
- Renew Type: How the agreement is set to renew or not renew once its original term length expires.
- Remaining Units: Units left in the agreement