The Package Sales Summary Report showcases the entirety of the packages sold by a club within a designated date range. This enables staff to quickly see how capably their club is selling packages and which packages Members are actually purchasing. (Click here for steps on how to access, filter, and schedule this report.)
Note: Due to the method in which this report groups agreements by member service, no package can appear within the Package Sales Summary Report without a member service attached.
- Location Name: The location of the club in which the package sale occurred.
- Location External Billing ID: The identification number for the location in which the package sale occurred.
- Last Name: The last name of the Member who purchased the package.
- First Name: The first name of the Member who purchased the package.
- Member Email: The email address attributed to the Member’s account.
- Package Name: The name of the package purchased by the Member.
- Member Service Name: The Member Service(s) attached to the Member’s purchased package.
Note: A package may possess more than one Member Service. In this event, each Member Service will be listed within the same field and separated by a comma.
- Sign Up Date: The date in which the Member’s package was purchased.
- Contract Period End Date: The date in which the Member’s purchasing contract is set to expire.
- Down Payment: The upfront invoice paid by a Member in purchasing the package.
Note: Down payments are an optional aspect of package creation. If no down payment exists for a package, then this field will be left empty.
- Recurring Payment: The set price in which the Member is charged per invoice.
Note: The recurring payment value will be listed as ‘0’ if the service agreement was PIS (paid in full by
the down payment), or if it consisted of a single invoice and was not set to auto-renew.
- Total Package Cost: The total price of the Member’s purchased package. This figure is arrived at by combining the package’s down payment with each of its scheduled, recurring payments.
- Billing Duration: The length of time in which each invoice is set to represent.
- Package Length: The span of time over which a package’s sessions are set to occur.
- Cancellation Date: The date in which the purchased agreement was canceled.
- Bill Cycle Type: The frequency with which the Member will be charged an invoice. (Invoices are offered in either Monthly, Semi-Monthly, or Weekly increments.)
- Number of Scheduled Payment Cycles: The set number of invoices over which a Member is expected to pay off their package.
- Auto Renew Status: Distinguishes whether the Member’s package is set to eventually autorenew or not.
- Salesperson: The club employee credited with selling the Member their package.
Note: As a package does not require a Salesperson to be specified before it is purchased, it is possible for this field to appear blank.
- Trainer: The Trainer to which a package was assigned upon purchasing.
Note: As a package does not require a Trainer to be specified before it is purchased, it is possible for this field to appear blank. Due to an adjusted setting, it is also possible for this field to appear blank if the package was sold prior to June 3rd, 2016.
- Most Recent Active Membership Sale Date: The date in which the Member’s most recent membership was purchased.
Note: If a club converts a Prospect into a Member manually (that is, without a purchase occurring), then this field will appear as blank.
- Preexisting PT Agreement Status: Indicates whether or not the Member had been a PT client prior to purchasing their package.
- If the Member Was a PT Client: This field will display the status of the their most recent agreement. (Example: Active, Completed, Frozen, Canceled.)
- If the Member Was Not a PT Client: This field will display as ‘N/A’.