Run an audit report on any or all employees to see what sales actions are being recorded for prospect follow-up calls, and the results from these actions. (Click here for steps on how to access, filter, and schedule this report.)
An example of a follow-up audit can be seen below:
Columns generated in this report contain:
- Employee - this column will only be available if running an audit for more than one employee.
- Prospect - the clients name that the employee called.
- Phone - the prospect's phone number.
- Email - the prospect's email.
- Status - the status of the prospect. Lead (have not been to the club), Active Guest (on current guest pass), Expired Guest (guest pass has expired, and Missed Guest was set).
- Action # - the attempt number for this follow up.
- Action Date - the date of the action #.
- Outcome - the recorded outcome of the action.
- Tour Date - the follow-up action resulted in a tour being booked, this is the tour date that is on the Sales employee's schedule.
- Tour Status - status of tour booked.
- Override Date - if an override date was selected for the next follow-up, this is that date.
- Notes - these are any notes made regarding this follow-up.
- Message - if email or text messages have been sent, they will appear here.