If you do not remember your password, you can reset it. You need to know your username in order to retrieve your password. If you do not know your username, retrieve your username first.
To retrieve your password
- If necessary, click the password link under the sign in box.
- Type your username.
- Transcribe the information in the CAPTCHA box. This box considers uppercase letters to be different from lowercase ones. Include any punctuation or spaces displayed in the box.
- If you can not read the information in the box, click the refresh button to get a new code to transcribe.
- If you can not see the information in the box, click the audio button to play a code to transcribe.
- Click Submit.
- Check your email for details about your password reset request.
- Click the Reset Password link in the email.
- Type the new password.
- Your password must be at least seven (7) characters long.
- Your old and new passwords may not be the same.
- The page shows you in a box to the right if your password is , , , or .
- Your password must be at least Good or Strong. If the site tells you the password is Too short or Weak, try using a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Type your password a second time.
Your password must match both times you type it.
For further reading in regards to MyiClub, CLICK HERE to access their help portal.