Want to know how successful your Sales team has been with leads? Run this report. (Click here for steps on how to access, filter, and schedule this report.)
An example of a prospecting report can be seen below:
Columns generated in this report contain:
- Name - the Sales employee.
- Location - the location selected for the report (option for more than one club).
- Total Active - the total active leads for the time period you selected in scheduled reports.
- Total Warm - this is the number of follow-ups that are in call action of 3 or less.
- 30-Day Follow-Up - number of leads with a follow up date in the next 30 days (from the day of the report to 30 days in the future) for leads, active guests, and expired guests.
- Active Passes - How many of these guests have active passes (leads that have visited the club).
- Expired Passes - of the gym trial passes handed out, this is how many have now expired and not joined.
- Archived Leads - this is the total number of leads that have been Inactive/marked as not interested.
- Recently Deleted - this is the number of deleted leads in the last 30 days.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!