Tour Appt Audit Report
The 'Tour Appt Audit Report' enables users to audit the number of tour appointments contacted by a club's employees for a designated date range. This report can be run for all locations, an individual location, or by grouping each location's data.
(Click here for steps on how to access, filter, and schedule this report.)
An example of the Tour Appt Audit Report can be seen below:
Columns generated in this report contain:
- Name: The name of Sales employee.
- Location: The club location in which the Sales employee is located.
- Total Appts: The total number of appointments the Sales employee has completed on their schedule during the designated date range.
- Email Saved?: The amount of total appointments that have emails associated with them.
- Phone Saved?: The amount of total appointments that have phone numbers associated with them.
- Follow Up?: The amount of total appointments that have been assigned a follow-up employee.