Fitness Audit - PT Report
This report tells you also how interactive Trainers are with Clients, and how well their Clients are at interacting with the software tools. (Click here for steps on how to access, filter, and schedule this report.)
Columns generated in this report are:
- Name - this is the Trainer's name.
- Location - this is the location of the Trainer.
- PT Clients - this is the number of Clients a trainer has assigned to them.
- 30 Day Touches - this is the total number of accounts that have been emailed in the last 30 days. Emailing Clients is a good sign that a Trainer is really using the software to build up the relationship.
- 30 Day Log-In % - It's the percent of members that have logged in to Club OS at least once over the past 30 days. 30 day log in % = (# of members that logged in at least once over the past 30 days) / (# of members)
- 30 Day Measure % - this is the percentage of a Trainer's Clients that have had measurements logged in the last 30 days.
- 7 Day View % - this is the percentage of Clients that a Trainer is assigned to and viewed in the last 7 days.
- Saved Bio % - this is the percentage of Clients assigned to the Trainer with a “health bio” saved. This is important for liability purposes.
- Saved Goals % - this is the percentage of Clients a Trainer is assigned to with saved goals.
- > B Nutrition % - this is percentage of Clients a Trainer has with at least an "A" for their nutrition grade.
- > A Workouts % - this is percentage of Clients a Trainer has with at least an "A" for their workout grade.