Lead Source Report
Run this report for a specific time to see if your advertising resources are being well spent! (Click here for steps on how to access, filter, and schedule this report.)
Leads may come from:
- The Digital Guest Waiver (when someone selects a source from the drop-down)
- "TI's" or when you select the 'Add New Lead' button (when you select a source for someone calling on the phone)
- All Preferred Guests
- The Club OS web lead form (if your club uses ours)
An example of the Lead Source Report Data can be seen below:
Columns generated in this report contain:
- Source - the marketing source that brought the lead selected.
- New Leads - how many leads a source generated.
- Walk-Ins - how many walk-ins resulted from the source
- Appts Booked - how many appointments were created 60 minutes in advance due to the source (remember walk-ins are not appointments).
- Appts Show - how many appointments were created that actually showed up due to the source.
- Appts Show % - The total number of appointments that were attended (Appts Show) divided by the total number of appointments that were scheduled for a specific, selected date.
- Traffic - Total of appointments show and walk-ins produced by a source.
- Closes - leads closed from a source.
- Close % - % of leads closed from a source
- Member Units - How many memberships were sold
- Memb EFT - new member Electronic Fund Transfer amount a source generated.
- Memb Down - new Member Down payment amount a source generated.
- PT Sales - $ amount of PT sold due to the source.
- New Revenue - total revenue generated by the source.