Club-OS has added a new feature which allows trainers to set their availability and book appointments at multiple locations.
This feature will allow trainers who work at multiple locations to set their availability and make appointments at different locations as needed. Previously, trainers were able to set availability at one location only.
To use this feature complete the following steps:
1. Navigate to the trainer availability page from the home screen by clicking on 'Calendar' in the sidebar menu and then select Availability.
2. Select the location for your availability from the drop down menu as shown below.
Select availability time by clicking on the downward facing arrow as shown in the example below.
3. To make an appointment at a particular location navigate to the calendar (Calendar → Calendar)
4. Add an event by clicking 'add event'.
5. Select the event type from the drop down menu 'Event Type'. Next, select the location from the drop down menu next to the 'location' field. Fill out the remaining fields as needed. Remember to save your changes before you close the window.
6. With this new feature, members will be able to view location information when looking at a trainer's calendar information. They will also be able to view location information for events. To view a trainer's calendar, navigate to My Schedule→ Calendar. Click on the event to view location information as shown below.In this example, members are able to view information about the location for Amy's training.
- It is the trainer's responsibility to ensure that enough time has been set aside for traveling and other arrangements in between availability at multiple locations.
-Trainers cannot set availability as "any location". Trainers are required to pick one location when setting availability.