The Daily Setup Report details each appointment that is scheduled to occur within a designated date range. From its data, Club Admins can examine various factors such as the effectiveness of their club's marketing sources and which scheduled leads failed to attend their initial appointment.
This report is filterable by Date Range and Location. For more tips on how to access, filter, and schedule this report, [click here]
An example of the report can be seen below:
1. Location: The club location where the lead's appointment is scheduled to occur.
2. Appt Date: The date and time in which the lead's appointment is scheduled to occur.
3. Employee Name: The staff member with whom the lead's appointment is scheduled to occur.
4. Guest Name: The lead for whom the appointment is scheduled to occur.
5. Phone: The lead's phone number.
6. Email: The lead's email address.
7. Source: The marketing source through which the lead initially discovered the club. (Example: 'Billboard', 'Radio Ad', 'Referral', etc.)
8. Prior Appt Date: The date and time in which the lead's initial, unattended appointment was originally scheduled.
*Note*: If the current appointment is not a reschedule, than this field will appear blank.
9. Appt Booked: The date and time in which the lead's current appointment was scheduled.
10. Notes: Any additional info that was inserted inside the Notes section within the event window.
*Note*: If no info was provided, then this field will appear blank.